Registration is open!
Don’t miss the action-packed 2017 NASC Annual Conference, including keynote address by Dr. Martha Rogers!
Recognized for over 25 years as one of the world’s leading authorities on customer-focused business strategies, Martha Rogers, Ph.D., is an acclaimed author and co-founder, along with Don Peppers, of the Peppers & Rogers Group. Martha’s counsel and insight are regularly sought by Fortune 500 and Blue Chip executives who are trying to crack the code on customer measurement and value, business strategy, trust, corporate culture, innovation, and the effect of emerging technologies. With Don Peppers, Martha has produced a legacy of international bestsellers that have collectively sold well over a million copies in 18 languages. Martha will deliver our keynote address, and will greet attendees during a book signing event!
Information, education, networking & more! You will:
- Leave with information on Friday that you can implement on Monday
- Learn to make a difference at ALL levels
- Have some fun!
- Perfectly situated at the corner of Bourbon & Canal
- 4-star hotel with 693 luxurious guest rooms
- Modern amenities & meeting spaces
- Historic, walkable location
Preferred Suppliers: Booth Space Is Limited – Register Now!
Preferred Suppliers: Exhibit Space Is Limited – Register Now!