NASC 2014 ANNUAL CONFERENCE
May 7-9, TradeWinds Island Grand Resort
St. Pete Beach, Florida
Featuring Keynote Speaker Howard Baskin, Big Cat Rescue
TradeWinds Island Grand Resort is a multi-award-winning Florida Green Lodge and is situated on 20 lush beachfront acres on St. Pete Beach, which is rated America’s No. 1 beach by Trip Advisor. The resort has diverse dining options and recreation including WaveRunners, parasailing, kayaking, dolphin cruises, snorkeling and more. Pet-friendly suites are available and dogs can enjoy certain zones of the resort including a leash-free play zone, walking trails and hammock on the beachfront dunes.
To book your hotel reservation, please click HERE. The group rate will be honored for 3 additional days before and after the NASC conference dates as space is available. The Deadline for hotel reservations at the discounted group rate is April 14, 2014.
(Click PROGRAM to view the entire 3-day Agenda)
FEATURED EVENTS INCLUDE:
- Big Cat Rescue Sanctuary - tour on Tuesday night
- NASC Basic Training - All day Wednesday, followed by the Opening Reception
- NASC Exhibit Hall featuring Preferred Vendors
- NASC Convention Sessions - All day Thursday and Friday morning
- Keynote Speaker - Howard Baskin, Big Cat Rescue
- 4th Annual Awards Ceremony - featuring the Life Time Achievement Award and Visibility Awards, Thursday evening on the beach
REGISTRATION IS NOW OPEN!
Click HERE for NASC Members, Regulators, Non-Members, & Guests/Spouses
Click HERE for EXHIBITOR Registration
For additional information, email:
ATTENDANCE AT THE NASC ANNUAL CONFERENCE IS A MEMBERSHIP REQUIREMENT.
Member companies who are not represented will be invoiced for the cost of one full registration.
2014 NASC Visibility Awards
NASC is now accepting nominations for the 2014 Visibility Awards. Companies must be audited NASC members and Primary Suppliers to qualify. The following criteria must be met to be considered: Website
- NASC Seal on homepage with link to NASC website
(www.animalsupplements.org or www.nasc.cc )
- NASC Seal on applicable product pages
- Product photos with NASC Seal on labels
- Membership in NASC and NASC audited company status included in company information
- Stating company is NASC audited in brochures/flyers and inclusion of NASC Seal picture
- Stating company is NASC audited in advertisements and inclusion of NASC Seal picture
- Stating company is NASC audited in press releases
- Products include NASC Seal
Nominations, including self-nominations, may be submitted to:
. Applicants must include examples of all points above. Deadline for submissions is April 11, 2014.
- NASC Seal prominently displayed in company booth