The Preferred Supplier program is about quality and confidence in the supply chain from start to finish. In order to display the Preferred Supplier seal, participating companies satisfy stringent acceptance criteria each year to ensure ongoing compliance. If they are a Preferred Supplier, you can trust they’ve taken the critical steps necessary to display the seal.
About Trividia Manufacturing Solutions
Trividia Manufacturing Solutions (formerly P.J. Noyes) is a contract manufacturer in a variety of regulatory classes and can manufacturer tablets, capsules, liquids, lotions, and gels.
- FDA registered
- cGMP compliant in accordance with 21-CFR 210,211 (OTC Drugs) and 111 (Dietary Supplements)
- Management System Certified by UL with regard to 21 CFR Parts 210/211 and 21 CFR Part 111
- Certified for Compliance in Canadian GMP Practices for Drugs and Natural Health Products
- Additional capabilities include: Contract Manufacturer and Packager for OTCs, Dietary Supplements, Sports Nutrition, Homeopathics, Health & Beauty Care, Vet/Pet Supplements, Nutraceuticals, and Botanical products.
- We can manufacture products in a variety of deliveries: liquids, lotions, creams, gels, ointments, compressed, non-coated tablets (up to 15G) and powder-filled capsules (sizes 00, 0 and 1).
- Packaging capabilities include bottles, tubes, jars, gallons, bulk, form-fill-seal packets (liquids), and pouches (tablets and liquids).
- Trividia offers R&D, pilot stability, various sample packaging formats, and product formula and process development assistance.
Log in to your NASC member account to see more information and documentation on this Preferred Supplier.