The Preferred Supplier program is about quality and confidence in the supply chain from start to finish. In order to display the Preferred Supplier seal, participating companies satisfy stringent acceptance criteria each year to ensure ongoing compliance. If they are a Preferred Supplier, you can trust they’ve taken the critical steps necessary to display the seal.
About Amin Talati Upadhye LLP
Amin Talati Upadhye LLP is a Washington D.C. & Chicago-based law firm that works on the lifecycle of food, beverage, dietary supplement, cosmetic and drug products. Our goal is to produce strong results and impact clients in a positive, measurable way to promote long-term relationships.
The firm generally provides quotes for work, including for labeling/website compliance reviews as well as for trademarks and patents.
The firm focuses on:
- FDA and advertising compliance, and defending clients against actions by the FDA, FTC, NAD, state attorneys general, and state departments of health
- Class action and competitor challenges (false advertising, deceptive trade practice and unfair competition issues)
- Patent and trademark registration/protection, policing and infringement litigation
- Proposition 65
- Internet & Amazon legal issues
- Breach of contract and other commercial disputes
Visit www.amintalati.com to learn more about the firm’s focus and depth of knowledge/experience in the health & beauty industry.
For more information, contact:
Log in to your NASC member account to see more information and documentation on this Preferred Supplier.