The Preferred Supplier program is about quality and confidence in the supply chain from start to finish. In order to display the Preferred Supplier seal, participating companies satisfy stringent acceptance criteria each year to ensure ongoing compliance. If they are a Preferred Supplier, you can trust they’ve taken the critical steps necessary to display the seal.
About Francissen Rafelson Schick LLP
We are a boutique Intellectual Property and eCommerce Law Firm focused on helping brands grow and protect their brand online.
Our Attorneys Focus on the Following Practice Areas:
- Brand Protection and Enforcement Online
- Distribution / Supply Chain Strategy
- Patent Filing and Prosecution
- Trademark Filing and Enforcement
- Intellectual Property Rights Enforcement
- Amazon / eCommerce Strategy
- Amazon Vendor Agreement Negotiations
- Amazon Hybrid Strategy Development
- State Sales and Income Tax Strategy
- Federal Income Tax Strategy
- International Income Tax Planning
- Counterfeit Prevention and Detection
- Grey Market / Diversion Prevention & Enforcement
- MAP Policy Development and 24/7 Enforcement
- Unauthorized Seller Enforcement and Removal
Log in to your NASC member account to see more information and documentation on this Preferred Supplier.