The Preferred Supplier program is about quality and confidence in the supply chain from start to finish. In order to display the Preferred Supplier seal, participating companies satisfy stringent acceptance criteria each year to ensure ongoing compliance. If they are a Preferred Supplier, you can trust they’ve taken the critical steps necessary to display the seal.
About Specialty Enzymes & Probiotics
Specialty Enzymes & Probiotics has more than 50 years of experience as an enzyme manufacturer. We manufacture enzymes from all four natural origins: plant, fungal, microbial and animal, as well as a full line of probiotics.
Our founder pioneered a method to extract the enzyme papain from papaya in 1957, and opened the first enzyme manufacturing plant in India one year later. President Vic Rathi brought that same entrepreneurial spirit to North America. As one of the world’s foremost enzymologists, he has overseen the development of more than 900 custom enzyme and probiotic solutions in his 40 years of enzyme experience.
The most trusted names in the nutraceutical industry trust Specialty Enzymes & Probiotics as their manufacturing partner. We offer:
- Proprietary blends, custom solutions and branded products
- Expertise throughout the the process, from fermentation to finished products
- Access to our unparalleled experts in the enzyme and probiotic industry
- Ongoing sales and technical support
- Personalized care for partners big and small
- Honest recommendations based on your needs
- Speedy, on-time delivery
- Effective and unique bulk and custom solutions
- Manufacturing in GMP-certified facilities
- Rigorous laboratory and analytical testing
Our manufacturing facilities use advanced solid-state and submerged fermentation technologies, and offer full production capacity, allowing for timely delivery across the globe. Specialty Enzymes & Probiotics provides cost-savings to both manufacturers and end users by offering better product control, greater efficiency, lower energy requirements and distinctive environmental advantages.
We are proud to be your global resource for high-quality enzymes and probiotics.
Log in to your NASC member account to see more information and documentation on this Preferred Supplier.