The Preferred Supplier program is about quality and confidence in the supply chain from start to finish. In order to display the Preferred Supplier seal, participating companies satisfy stringent acceptance criteria each year to ensure ongoing compliance. If they are a Preferred Supplier, you can trust they’ve taken the critical steps necessary to display the seal.
- Chondroitin Sulfate (Bovine Source) — Certified Through: 10/27/2018
- Chondroitin Sulfate (Porcine Source) — Certified Through: 02/15/2018
- Glucosamine Sulfate — Certified Through: 12/11/2018
- Glucosamine HCI — Certified Through: 11/16/2018
- Hyaluronic Acid — Certified Through: 03/01/2018
- Green Tea Extract — Certified Through: 01/31/2018
- Milk Thistle — Certified Through: 03/01/2018
- Turmeric — Certified Through: 06/01/2018
- Alpha Lipoic Acid — Certified Through: 02/13/2018
- Vitamin C (Ascorbic Acid) — Certified Through: 09/13/2018
- MSM — Certified Through: 09/11/2018
About Pharmore Ingredients Inc.
Pharmore Ingredients Inc. is an industry leader in supplying the highest quality ingredients to the pet and animal nutrition industries. They are staffed by a team of industry experts in procurement, strategic sourcing and quality control with more than 75 years of combined experience. Pharmore Ingredients focuses on providing joint care ingredients, such as chondroitin sulfate, glucosamine, MSM and hyaluronic acid, along with B-vitamins by developing long-term strategic relationships with select worldwide manufacturers.
Pharmore Ingredients emphasizes the importance of auditing manufacturing sites for all supplied ingredients including both third-party (like NSF) and internal on-site quality audits. They respond quickly to the 21 CFR 111 mandated raw material supplier certification program inquiries regarding ingredient supplier testing, allergen status and a myriad of other documentation needed for supplier certification.
Log in to your NASC member account to see more information and documentation on this Preferred Supplier.