The Preferred Supplier program is about quality and confidence in the supply chain from start to finish. In order to display the Preferred Supplier seal, participating companies satisfy stringent acceptance criteria each year to ensure ongoing compliance. If they are a Preferred Supplier, you can trust they’ve taken the critical steps necessary to display the seal.
- Ground Rice Hulls — Certified Through:
- Rice Bran Extract — Certified Through:
About RIBUS, Inc.
RIBUS, Inc. offers specialty rice ingredients sourced from USA-grown rice bran and rice hulls, which provide natural, organic, hypo-allergenic, and gluten-free alternatives to synthetic emulsifiers, flow agents, flavor carriers, and dough conditioners. Applications include Bakery, Extrusion, Emulsification, Flavors, Spices & Seasonings, and Beverages.
Utilizing its patented technology, RIBUS is committed to being the best supplier of high quality specialty rice ingredients, helping their customers provide clean labels for the end consumer. The company has eight distribution points strategically located around the world. The facilities are AIB and/or SQF inspected and production practices are in accordance with GMP and HACCP protocols.
RIBUS ingredients are available in natural or certified organic, and are:
- AAFCO approved since the early 1960s
- Made from non-GMO rice grown in the U.S.A.
- Gluten-free, allergen-free, colorant-free and human-grade
- Traceable to the farm
- Sustainable, utilizing parts of the rice plant that are normally discarded at time of milling
- Provide functionality that allows the replacement of chemical-sounding ingredients with natural and organic ingredients
Log in to your NASC member account to see more information and documentation on this Preferred Supplier.