This Primary Supplier has been personally interviewed by NASC to ensure they understand membership requirements, as well as the quality standards they must uphold. They have also passed a rigorous independent audit of their facilities, earning them permission to display the Quality Seal, which demonstrates to consumers their commitment to the highest standards of quality in the industry.
About Vets Plus, Inc.
In the research and development of new products, especially ones that require specialty formulation, manufacturing or packaging processes, the initial costs can be extremely high. These high costs (and inability to capture immediate market share) cause many companies to have second thoughts about developing these products. Here are a few of the key reasons you should consider Vets Plus, Inc. (VPI) for your next private label or custom product development project:
- Inventory Flexibility – We can turn out a single batch to meet your immediate needs or several to meet your market demands. Additionally, we can drop-ship any product to your warehouse or your customer’s address.
- Quality Control – VPI is ISO-9001, NASC, FDA inspected, AAFCO regulated and SQF certified so you know our products, procedures and manufacturing methods exceed the highest standards available.
- Full Service Provider – we can match our technical team members with yours to assist in designing a product or complete line of products, or if you only need production capabilities to blend a product or design a specific package option, we can help.
- Expert Staff – Our staff consists of some of the best and brightest minds in animal health and production in the world. We have a full complement of Ph.D.s including pharmacologists, toxicologists and microbiologists as well as veterinarians, nutritionists, immunologists and production chemists.
- Designed To Help – We can handle virtually any size order and packaging requirement including form-fill-seal pouching, gels and pastes, creams and lotions, bolus and tablets, granular, liquids/drenches and everything in between.
Private labeling gives you full control over the design and labeling of your product and gives you control over product distribution. Basically, with private label manufacturing, you gain the freedom to focus on what you do best while making the most of what we do best.
Log in to your NASC member account to see more information and documentation on this Primary Supplier.